Our Law Firm is committed to becoming the best Law Firm for Latino, 移民, 以及亚利桑那州的西班牙语社区.
If you’ve suffered an injury due to the negligence of another person or as a result of a malfunction, you may be eligible to claim financial compensation for your injuries and losses. 作为正规赌篮球的软件最受信任的律师事务所, 我们致力于捍卫受伤受害者的权利, 以及他们的家人.
Our Phoenix personal injury lawyers understand how difficult the process can be for those who are suffering from a personal injury.
We have years of experience handling personal injury lawsuits in Phoenix and have a proven track record of success.
在正规赌足球的软件, 我们会帮你收集与你受伤有关的书面记录, 车祸, 工资损失, 财产损失, and the insurance company to help ensure you’re getting what you deserve.
疼痛和遭受的损害很难说清楚. 它们在法庭上更难证明. Regardless, Arizona allows injury claims for 痛苦和折磨.
When someone is injured due to another person’s negligent actions, they can seek compensation for his or her 医疗费用 and 工资损失 under Arizona’s personal injury law. While it’s easy to calculate the cost of medical treatment and 工资损失, it can be much harder to place a price tag on a person’s 痛苦和折磨.
When someone is injured, they generally experience some degree of 痛苦和折磨. 有两种痛苦和折磨:
- 身体上的痛苦 包括与受伤相关的身体疼痛. This includes both up to the date of recovery and the pain that can be reasonably expected to continue into the future.
- 精神上的痛苦和折磨 includes the emotional toll that an injury takes on the plaintiff. 这包括恐惧、创伤后应激障碍、抑郁等.
在亚利桑那州, the plaintiff can recover damages for the physical and 精神上的痛苦和折磨 caused by the injury.
The challenge with 痛苦和折磨 is that it’s terribly difficult to put a number on a person’s level of 痛苦和折磨. 因为这个, courts look at several factors when trying to decide how much compensation the plaintiff should receive.
An often overlooked factor is whether or not you’re a good witness (or if you’ve hired a good attorney to help you prep for this step). If a juror (in the case of a trial) or the opposing attorney (in the case of settlement negotiation) perceives you as a good witness, 你更有可能得到你想要的补偿.
There tend to be general patterns as to how most insurance companies will value a personal injury case in Arizona:
- 受伤-serious injuries will result in more 医疗费用 and significantly more 痛苦和折磨 damages. 反过来，这通常会导致更高的支付.
- 被告的保险政策-insurance providers won’t offer settlements over the policy limits.
然而, there are several actions you can take that can drastically affect the likelihood of a successful outcome, 以及你可能收到的补偿金额:
- negotiating a settlement, as opposed to taking the first offer, and
What is the Statute of Limitation on 人身伤害 in Arizona?
和其他州一样，亚利桑那州也有诉讼时效. This sets the time limit on bringing injury cases to the courts. 在亚利桑那州, you have 2 years to file a lawsuit related to a personal injury. In the majority of cases, this time limit will start running on the date of the accident. 然而, if you suffer a hidden injury that you didn’t discover until later, the 2 year time limit could start on the date you discover the injury, 而不是事故发生的日期.
然而, 如果你要向一个城市提出索赔, 县, 或者亚利桑那州, you have 180 days to file a formal claim and must bring a lawsuit within 1 year.
How Long Does an Insurance Company Have to Settle a Claim in Arizona?
在亚利桑那州, insurance companies have 40 days to settle a claim after it is filed. Arizona insurance providers also have very specific timeframes in which they must acknowledge the claim and decide whether or not to accept it, 在支付赔偿金之前.
- 10 business days to acknowledge the claim and send the policyholder paperwork. This will include proof-of-loss forms that serve as a sworn statement from the policyholder bout the scope of the damage or injury received.
- 15 business days to make the final decision on the claim after receiving the completed proof-of-loss forms.
- 15 days to make the final payment if the policyholder approves the claim.
After an accident caused by the negligence of another person or company, 有各种不同类型的补偿存在.
When someone is killed by an accident, the victim’s family can 提出非正常死亡索赔. 非正常死亡赔偿可包括: